An official website of the State of Georgia government.
Here’s how you know
Local, state, and federal government websites often end in .gov. State of Georgia government websites and email systems use “georgia.gov” or “ga.gov” at the end of the address. Before sharing sensitive or personal information, make sure you’re on an official state website.
Call 1-800-GEORGIA to verify that a website is an official website of the State of Georgia.
This training is approved by the Commission for 20 FVIP hours.
Men Stopping Violence
2785 Lawrenceville Hwy Suite 112
Men At Work is an innovative and multi-disciplinary curriculum that: explores male violence against women in an accessible manner, challenges men to take responsibility for their actions, and provides the educational experience necessary to become allies in ending violence against women. In this three-day training, MSV will provide participants with the knowledge and tools needed to implement Men At Work.
1) Summarize the components of the Men Stopping Violence Community Accountability Model.
2) Describe the requirements of, and rationale behind, enrollment, participation, and completion of the Men At Work Program.
3) Describe the structure and layout of the Men at Work curriculum.
4) Describe and implement the structure, process, and lessons of the Men at Work class.
5) Identify and address key facilitation issues in teaching the Men at Work curriculum.
Approved by the Commission for 20 FVIP Hours
October 2nd 9am - 5pmOctober 3rd 10 am - 8:30 pmOctober 4th 10 am - 6:30 pm
For more information contact:
Lee Giordano, Director of Training, Men Stopping Violence
Phone: 404-270-9894, ext. 20