Goal: FVTFs should develop a committee to provide trainings to the public for education about domestic violence, as well as the work of the FVTF.
1. FVTFs should consider providing training for the following:
- Employers and Workplace Violence. Request a hard copy of the Domestic Violence in the Workplace Train the Trainer Kit.
- Family and Friends
- Law Enforcement
- Court personnel and stakeholders on Domestic Violence Courts
- Training various systems on the key findings of the Fatality Review.
2. FVTFs should use the trainings to engage members of their community, and educate them about the work of the FVTF.
Please contact GCFV if you would like technical assistance or more information about training.