Webinar participants will be given an overview of the 2016 Georgia Domestic Violence Fatality Review Annual Report content. The intended audience is anyone who is part of a Fatality Review Team, Family Violence Task Force, or domestic violence program.
- The theme and layout of the 2016 annual report,
- The connection between domestic violence-related homicide and suicide,
- Recommendations for incorporating suicide prevention strategies into your work,
- Charts of statewide data and data from reviewed cases, and
- Distribution strategies for your community.
Continuing Education Units: This training has been approved by the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council for continuing education units (CEUs) for state-certified domestic violence shelters and by the Georgia Commission on Family Violence for 1 FVIP CE hour.