This is our Level 1 workshop in the Family Peace Initiative Training Series. "The Art of Facilitation" is an unforgettable learning experience for professionals who desire to be more effective at their craft. If you are involved in the field of domestic Violence, or if you facilitate groups as a part of your practice, this experience is designed for you. Offering an understanding of a trauma-based approach to group work generally, and BIP specifically, you will acquire skills that you will be able to take back to your work instantly. Click here to reserve your seat.
In our proven, highly experiential format, you will gain specific skills and techniques you can implement immediately into your current programs. Skills taught in this advanced training include:
- Leading by example in group work.
- The Power of self-disclosure in group work.
- The “River of Cruelty” intervention model.
- Group work processes designed to increase introspection.
- The “Shadow” process.
- How to get to ownership quickly with resistant clients.
- And much more!
* As the FPI approach is taught in a progressive manner through the 3 workshops, The Art of Facilitation is a pre-requisite for the Level 2 and level 3 trainings.